Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Today is Good Friday and this is a very important day for the chirstian to remember the son of God,JESUS CHIRST who die for us..He sacrificed Himself, used His blood to clear all our sins, evil and wicked..THX GOD..

Long time edi, i din go to church..thx God, i bak His palace once again..
I think i oli go 4-5 times since i come here study..ermmm...feeling so guilty nw..hehe..
so happy and wanna thx my dear for accompany me go to church tonight..
although she is nt a chirstian,but she still go to church and tis is the 2nd time,she go wif me..
i wont force her to accept Jesus Chirst as her personal salvior nw coz she oso got her own belief..
and nw i juz can pray for her,her family and my family too..

Unfortunately,tis sunday i cant go for the Easter day due to the i am having an Inter-Faculy basketball competition. Hope God will forgive me..and i will try me best to attend ,if i enough time tat day..Hope God will bless me n my team, and play our best tat day..

God Bless U!!

1 comment:

  1. Good... And finally. No wonder you asked me about kwong wei's phone number. Hahaha. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete