Friday, April 10, 2009

thx my bro..

Long time din update my blog edi due to i forgot my password..so fish..
At here, wanna thx my bro,ALFRED asked me y so long din update my blog..
After chat wif him,i try my very best to refresh my password,but unfortunately i cant..
So i decided to use another way by using the hotmail to get bak my password,finally i did it..thx God and of course my bro..
Dun misunderstand ya, he is nt actually the "bro" tat hav blood relation wif me, he is my best fren during my BB life..very happy and graceful can know him..
He is a nice person,smart,handsome.....and so on guy. if i am a gal,sure i will fall in love to him..haha^^
During the period tat i loss my password,many things had happen...got hapi but sure got sad too..
Anyway, i am happy can get bak i password n update my blog again..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment